Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Pinspiration Wednesday- Superbowl

Today I'm showing you some of my favorite Superbowl snacks that I've found off of Pinterest.

My husband really enjoys watching football games.  I do too, but the food is what I love the most about sitting down to watch a game.  And the Superbowl is pretty much the day of all snack days, right?!

We've been hosting a Superbowl party for as long as I can remember, and this year is no different.  Some of our family and friends come over and everyone brings a dish or two.  We usually just stick to finger foods, because it's just easier when you're all in the living room watching the game.

Don't these buffalo chicken sliders look good.  I'm know they'd be a hit around here.
source


A nacho bar would be perfect.  I know both the adults and kids would love it, and it would be super easy.
source
 I don't know why I haven't thought about doing this before.


 We always need a veggie tray to balance out all the chips and dips.
I love how they emptied out peppers, to put the dips into.

My most favorite Superbowl food is this Jalapeno Popper Dip!
source
 I've had so many compliments on this one.  Plus it's easy to make... which makes it a winner in my book!

Linking up today with Leigh to show you my Pinspirations.

What are you making for the Superbowl?  Do you have any favorites?

5 comments:

  1. This is the first time we've been home for Superbowl in a few years so I don't know what we're doing. A nacho bar sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man - nacho bar!!??!! Yes, love it!! Thanks for linking up Jenny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jalapeno popper dip looks amazing! I need to try this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never had jalapeno popper dip before- but OMG. do I think I have been missing out!! It looks sooo yummy! And I love your idea of a nacho bar! Perfect for kids and adults!! Thanks so much for linking up with us today!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of a nacho bar!! Sure to be a crowd pleaser!! Thanks for linking up with us today!

    ReplyDelete