Monday, November 9, 2015

Happy Birthday Jesse Daniel!

Jesse turned 11 yesterday!  Every year that my kids turn another year older, it's bittersweet.  I'm so thankful for each year, but yet I see the years slipping by and that makes me a bit sad.

Jesse was such a quiet and sweet baby.



 

He has always had such a great belly laugh!


Always so strong and independent.
 

 


He has always loved the longer 'surfer dude' hair style.  To this day there are tears if I cut it short.


He is the best brother that I could ask for, for my girls.  He may fight with them regularly, but he has their back if anyone else picks on them.



We couldn't ask for a better son.

He is compassionate, loving, smart, and quick witted. We're just so thankful he's ours.

As long as I can remember, he's been asking for a brother. This year for his birthday, he asked again for a brother.  He said he's been waiting his whole life for a brother.  That he doesn't care how old he is, that he can even be 2.  He also told us, that getting a brother could be his birthday and Christmas gift for the next 10 years.  Geez... this boy sure knows how to touch this Mama's heart.  It's so hard and sweet, because I've been wanting to adopt for what seems forever... 

Happy Birthday Jesse!  
I hope you had a great birthday and that you get everything you've dreamed of.  :)

3 comments:

  1. Aw. What a sweet post Jenny. He asked again for a brother, what a doll. That's got to be the sweetest thing from a little boy I've ever heard. Hey....you never know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your sweet boy! Birthday celebrations are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a handsome boy!! Happy Birthday Jesse!!

    ReplyDelete