Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Girls night out

 I hope you all enjoyed your nice long weekend.  It was exactly what we needed.  

A couple weeks ago I mentioned that us girls were all headed over to see my sister and celebrate her 30th birthday.  Well, I'm finally getting around to recapping that.  We had so much fun... but then we always do.  :)

This Asian restaurant is one of our favorite places to eat!  So good!
 My Mom, me & my older sister

My baby sister who turned 30 and my sister in law.
 
After dinner we walked the mall and did a little shopping.  We had been trying on jeans when my sisters found some hats for us to try on.  If we were gonna wear hats, we figured we also needed shades.  Someone had to entertain the store employees on a slow night.  ;)

After shopping we headed back to the hotel for the night.  The girls were wanting a glass of wine before bed, but this is what happens when you only have a cheap wine opener.  Desperate times, call for desperate measures.  Haha!

We did a bit more shopping the next day and headed home.  It was so fun to get in some girl time. 

The kids start school this morning, so I'll be back tomorrow with pictures to recap that.  Summer break is officially over. 

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. FUN!! Love a good girls weekend - and with sisters even better!

    www.balancingbyfaith.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous of your girls weekend. I don't even remember the last time I had one. You ladies look like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww that sounds like so much fun! Love that photo of y'all in the hats! And wine is always a good time :)

    ReplyDelete