Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Routine

This saying pretty much sums up my life this past week.
I have been filling in at my Dad's pharmacy this last week.  Yesterday was my last day and I couldn't be happier to be back home today working on laundry and getting my house put back together.  Sometimes being a stay at home Mom or a house wife isn't always the most glamorous and I don't always feel like I am challenging myself enough.  But then I go to work for a week and I'm all, forget challenging myself.  I love to be home!  Haha!

So today I'm working on laundry, meal planning, grocery shopping, cleaning, running kids around to their activities and all the other not so exciting or glamorous things in my job description... but today I'm loving it!  Because I do love a good routine.  ;)

I hope you all are having a great week so far!

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your normal routine today - I love having a routine and always feel so good to get back to it after a few days off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes! So true! I am feeling so out of control right now and need to get a new routine going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good routine keeps me sane too :)

    ReplyDelete