Friday, June 26, 2015

No Reply Bloggers


Ok, so today we are talking about no reply bloggers.  You guys, I had no idea what that was until Tiffany wrote this post last year.  I realized that I was a no reply blogger and hurried to fix it. 

See the thing is... I reply to every comment that I receive here on my blog.  Every single one.  I reply to each comment by email unless I see that you are a no reply blogger.  When I receive an email notification that I have a new comment, I reply straight from my email so that it goes straight over to yours.  You will receive my reply without having to come back to my post to see what I replied.  If you are a no reply blogger which I've unfortunately just realized some of my readers have been... you wouldn't have received my reply because your email is missing and in it's place it says, noreply-comment@blogger.com.  So for all of you... I'm sorry!!!  I'm going to be more watchful.   If I see that you are a no reply blogger I will reply in the comment section of the blog post.   If you want to change this and have replies go straight to your email as well, here's what you need to do...

Go into your blogger profile, click on edit profile.  At the top under privacy you will click on the little box and put a check in it, where is says, show your email address.  Save and you should be good to go.  Feel free to leave a comment below to test it out and see if it works. 

But in case I've completely confused you, head over here!  :)

I love being able to respond back and forth with fellow bloggers and readers.  It's super quick and so worth it.  

Have a great weekend friends!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no-reply bloggers. So glad you're sharing this with your followers as well. :)
    Have a great weekend Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you shared this! I'm fixing mine right now!:)

    ReplyDelete