Thursday, November 20, 2014

Changing Seasons



Yesterday, I went for a drive down an old county road.  The change in seasons is definitely evident.  Before long, this will all be covered in snow.  Even though winter is my least favorite month, I am going to try my best to be thankful for it.  So, here is a list of the reasons that I will enjoy this cold winter in Montana.

-The fun Holidays
-No yard work
-A warm fireplace
-Soups and Stews
-Sledding with my family
-Coffee's, teas, and hot chocolate
-Playing cards and watching movies with Dan and the kids
-Catching up on my reading
-Cozy throw blankets
-Hot baths
-The slower pace of life
-Kids don't have sports

*What are some things that you all love most about winter?

1 comment:

  1. Least favorite?! We LOVE winter! Well, obviously, since we have a sled business and all. Sounds like you guys could use some sleds, haha!
    Gorgeous photo Jenny!

    ReplyDelete