Thursday, November 13, 2014

Catching up!

Things have been a bit quiet here on the blog the last week or so, while I have tried to fight off this virus.  I love that we are getting closer to the holidays, but I so dislike the cold and flu season.  Ugh!  Thankfully, I'm starting to feel better.  The one upside to not feeling well, was that I was able to sit and read guilt free.  I was able to finish up 2 books.  One was more of a devotional book that I had started this summer, and the other was a novel that I found on my bookshelf a couple days ago.



Saturday we celebrated Jesse's 10th birthday.  We rented out the bowling alley and had family and friends over.  My niece's birthday is the day before Jesse's, so we combined the birthday partie's and celebrated hers as well.  We had so much fun, and then from there out, we've been sick.


Now that I am feeling better, I have some fun things that I want to get to.  Jesse got a Seahawk Fathead for his birthday, so I need to stop down and pick up some paint.  I want to get his room painted before we put up the fathead. 

Here are a couple of other things that are on my list:
-Finish up my Christmas shopping in the next 2 weeks
-Try out a couple of new fall recipes
-Pull out the holiday movies for my family to start watching in the evenings
-Take a quick family picture, so I can get our Christmas cards ordered and sent out

So much to do, and so little time.  But it sure is fun isn't it?!  :)

2 comments:

  1. You and Tiffany...you Seahawk fans :-p I loved that photo of you and Jesse on your Instagram :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! For Seahawks fans! Kelli's comment cracks me up.
    Um, what is a fathead? I'm so out of the loop. Maybe if you describe it I'll know what you're talking about.
    That photo of you and Jesse is awesome!

    ReplyDelete