Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Somethings that make me... me.

Today is my 32 birthday!  Wahoo!  In honor of a new year, I thought I would share a little bit more about myself.

My favorite movie:  You've Got Mail.  (I can watch it over and over.  Plus I would love a corner book store like she had.)

My favorite book:  Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers

Favorite drink:  Ice tea and/or a salted carmel mocha 

Favorite food type:  Mexican

Dream trip:  I have so many places that I want to see.  Finland, Rome, Greece, Texas, and Charleston, just to name a few.  ;)  I love to travel.  Any place I go that I've never been to before is always an adventure for me.

The Ocean is one of my favorite places to be.  I feel like my soul is being fed while I just stand with my feet in the sand looking out over the water and knowing that God has commanded even the waves where they can and can not go. 

I hate being cold.  Hate it!  I swear I am an 80 year old woman sometimes who is always complaining about my achy old bones and that I can feel a storm coming on.  Ha!  ;)

I love having my nails painted.  I feel so much more put together when they are done up. 

I am a fast talker who usually always has something to say. 

Not a lot of things make me happier than a good book.  I have read so many books, that I've actually been having a hard time finding new ones, and anything that is actually good. 

I would love to write a novel someday.  Even if I never publish it... I will write one.

Well... this is all I can think of right now.  I know it's not much, but if anyone has a question for me, let me know and I'll try and answer it.  :)


2 comments:

  1. Aw happy birthday Jenny! I just turned 32 last month and it's not so bad. Promise. :) Love that you have the travel bug; I definitely do too.
    I hope you have a great day and your family spoils you with love and affection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got mail is my fave too! And Mexican food, the ocean, iced tea, nails, books... <3

    ReplyDelete